We can’t wait to see you back at the studio and appreciate your cooperation in making our studio a welcoming environment for all. Here is what you can expect when you return to practice at Supernova Power Yoga:
New Studio Etiquette:
- Mask are now required in all indoor public spaces across Nova Scotia. You may wear one until you set-up your mat, then it can be removed. If you cannot wear a mask you are still welcome at our studio!
- Doors open 20 minutes prior to scheduled class time.
- Please bring your own water, yoga mat and props. Mat rentals, blocks, and straps are not available for the time being.
- Mat spots are taped on the floor to ensure social distancing measures. Please set your mat up in the designated spots.
- Your instructor will stay at the front of the room except to adjust heat and lighting. Hands-on assists will not be offered for the time being.
- Please do not come to class if you are symptomatic of cold or flu or you will be asked to leave. Stay home and do our online classes instead! For details on those, click here.
- Bathrooms will be outfitted with paper towels, and all high touch surfaces cleaned in between classes to keep everyone healthy and happy!
- We appreciate your patience! It may take longer for you to set-up for practice and leave after practice so we can ensure social distancing measures, but it will be so good to come together as a community again. Thank you!
Reactivating Your Studio Pass
If you had a monthly or 3-month unlimited membership we will re-activate your class card when you come to take your first class
We’ve revised our schedule to accommodate extra time for cleaning and foot traffic. To view our updated studio schedule, click here.
Buying Class Packages
You can buy new class passes in-studio with cash, or online with a credit card via our online checkout! All transactions are processed thru PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal account to checkout. You can simply use your credit or Visa/Mastercard debit card. Buy studio class packages here.