Joe brings over 20 years of experience in the practice of yoga to his classes. Having spent countless hours of exploration on the yoga mat, Joe will teach the foundation, alignment, and action principles of each posture as well as simple, effective breath/pranayama and mediation techniques using tried and true methods. Inspired and taught by some of the worlds greatest teachers at the Baptiste Yoga flagship studio in Cambridge, MA, for over 10 years, Joe brings an invaluable wealth of experience to each and every student he works with.
Joe is thrilled to share his passion for yoga with the community of southwestern Nova Scotia, having spent summers growing up on Surette’s island, on which his mother was raised. When he’s not busy teaching or practicing yoga, you can find him making music in the basement with one of his many instruments
- Level One Baptiste Yoga Teacher Training, 2011
- Level Two Baptiste Yoga Teacher Training, 2011
- Level Three Baptiste Yoga Teacher Training, 2011
- Baptiste Yoga Art of Assisting, 2012
- Finding Your Voice, Baptiste Yoga Studios Cambridge, MA, 2012
- Baptiste Yoga Foundations in Action, 2013